AgriProFocus is an international network that promotes farmer entrepreneurship. It offers a space (online and offline) for organisations, professionals, and agri-businesses to meet, do business and share resources and knowledge. AgriProFocus is active in Africa (12 countries), Indonesia, Myanmar and in the Netherlands. AgriProFocus has work in Indonesia since October 2013, and is hosted by Hivos Hub SEA.
The Agri-ProFocus Network Support Officer is based in Jakarta, Indonesia and irregularly travels internationally.
The AgriProFocus Country Network Support Officer is the practical, organisational, administrative and communication talent of the team. This person takes responsibility for the branding of the country network, both offline and online, and inspires and supports members to use the network communication channels to showcase their work and lessons learned. Assists in the implementation of the Communication & Marketing strategy of AgriProFocus Country. This person moderates the online platform by inviting members to contribute, publishing articles, updating company profiles, facilitates online debate and learning discussions. He/she manages the country social media channels like Facebook and Twitter; position and promotes the network by continuous updates and interaction; monitors channels by members and scouts for network opportunities online. Collects and analyzes requests and ideas by members and other partners for project leads, contacts or other questions for collaboration. This person is also a champion in organizing the logistics of events and activities, including the administrative part. She/he has the operation responsibility for the data-entry in All Solutions. And this person organizes the collection and entry of data for ME&L purposes in ProMEva and assists with Monitoring and Evaluation reporting.
- A Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communication or Journalism or related fields
- Minimum of 1-2 years working experience in the fields of agribusiness/networking organisation or marketing/communication/journalisms;
- Ability to work independently, ability to plan, coordinate, administrate and organise events
- Excellent communication skills (reading, speaking and written) in English; knowledge of other local languages (depending on country) is an advantage
- Marketing skills, feeling for engaging stakeholders, selling products and persuade with storytelling
- Excellent reporting and writing skills
- Technical PME-related competencies: experience in data-collection for MEL-purposes
- The ability to design and administer surveys, conduct interviews and write summaries.
- Excellent skills in moderating online platforms and social media
- Excellent operational understanding of All Solutions and ProMeva and precise administration and data entry.
- Strong team player and organisational talent
What we offer
An inspiring and dynamic working environment, dedicated colleagues and the possibility to work for an ambitious new international initiative.
Country Network Support Officer graded in Grade: 5 (from 1-12 Hivos’s SEA salary grade).
Hivos is an international organisation that seeks new solutions to persistent global issues. With smart projects in the right places, we oppose discrimination, inequality, abuse of power and the unsustainable use of our planet’s resources. Counterbalance alone, however, is not enough. Our primary focus is achieving structural change. This is why we cooperate with innovative businesses, citizens and their organisations. We share a dream with them of sustainable economies and inclusive societies.