Hivos seeks qualified candidates for the position of Project Officer OPEN WE-SRD.
Aim of the job
The Project Officer OPEN WE-SRD is assisting the management of Hivos portfolio for the OPEN program, especially for the women leadership, good governance, gender equality and freedom of expression.
Roles and responsibilities
A. Program Management Support
- Managing the partnership with a small number of civil society organizations working on women’s leadership, women’s rights, SRHR, including performing monitoring and evaluation through out-of-town travels.
- Assisting the Project Manager and/or Coordinator/Program Development Manager in processing proposals leading to rejection or taking into proper assessment procedures.
- Assisting the development of women resource database
B. Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning
1. In collaboration with the Program Manager, actively involved in the monitoring and evaluation of the project
2. Regularly reporting:
- Ensure the reporting schedule submission as timely manner
- Compile and track the performance indicators from the local partners
- Collect and ensure the means of verification in accordance with the measurement framework
3. In collaboration with the Program Manager, support implementation of the project performance review and the research study (desk review, baseline, midline, endline)
4. Provide support to the M& E specialist in collecting and documenting the story of change from the local organization
C. Project Administration
- Assisting the preparation of all necessary documents and administrative handlings for new outgoing contractual commitments for partner organizations and consultants according to existing procedures (rejection letters, organization assessments, project summary and organization descriptions, entrance of data in project administration, contract letter and cover letter to partners).
- Organizing workshops, meetings, trainings, and the design and printing of publications as necessary.
- Processing of annual progress reports and informing partners on the outcome.
- Monitoring the timeliness of report submission from partners
Knowledge, experiences and competencies
- Excellent knowledge of development issues with emphasis on violence against women, women leadership, good governance and freedom of expressions.
- Good understanding of and strong affinity with civil society, in particular with non-governmental organizations
- Strong organizational, administrative and communication skills, particularly proficiency of writing in English.
- A good team worker.
- Prior experience in grant making will be regarded as an asset.
- IT literate.
- Minimum 2 years working experience in Civil Society Organizations or familiar with development works
What do we offer?
An inspiring and dynamic working environment, dedicated colleagues and the possibility to work for an ambitious new international initiative.
Project Officer WE-SRD graded in Grade: 5 – 6 (from 1-13 Hivos’s SEA salary grade).
How to apply?
To apply for this position please submit your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com no later than 25 February 2020.
Please specify the position name you are applying for (‘PO WE-SRD’) in the ‘subject’ line of your email.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
For more information about Hivos Southeast Asia, visit https://www.hivos.org/
Opened position for national level / Indonesian nationality.