Hivos Southeast Asia is an International non-governmental organization guided by humanist values. It aims at structural poverty alleviation with a strong focus on civil society building and sustainable economic development. Hivos Southeast Asia provides financial support for local NGOs, is active in networking, lobbying and exchanging knowledge and expertise. For supporting this aim, Hivos Southeast Asia seeks qualified Indonesian candidates for the position of Consultant Admin Assistant. The Administrative Assistant, under supervision of Operations Manager responsible to support day-to-day the regional hub’s operations especially the administrative task, including filing system. The Administrative Assistant works in close liaison with Office Assistant and Finance team.
Roles and responsibilities
1. Assist Operations Manager for administration and filing system (both hardcopy and softcopy) in compliance with project administration procedures (Scienta) and Standard Operating Guidelines.
2. Process monthly operational and kitchen supplies advance and the liquidation.
3. Assist Operations Manager in collecting data for fuel usage including managing emission report (Carbon report) to Global Office.
4. Responsible for tracking of taxi vouchers. Provide report to Finance for payments.
5. Generate and complete the transfer request form for supplier payments to be signed by Operations Manager; keep record of the payments.
6. Support Operations Manager in managing expatriates permit and required legal paper and coordinate with the agents.
7. Support Jakarta and field office team for documentation related to administration matters.
8. Ensure that contracts are received by partner organizations and keep track of signed contracts to be returned;
9. Ensure receipt of confirmation of payments by partner organizations: inform partner organizations on transfers proceeded and register their confirmation of receipt; keep record of payments of receipts overdue and inform partner organizations accordingly;
10. Support Operations Manager in ensuring proper filing of project related documentation both in electronic and hard copies.
11. Support Operations Manager for an official national or (inter)national trips of staff member.
12. Provide administrative, logistical and contact support for incoming visitors.
Knowledge and experience
- Relevant education level of working and thinking
- Relevant work experience: 1-3 years
- Affinity with administrative procedures.
- Work experience in international environment