Hivos is an international organisation that seeks new solutions to persistent global issues. With smart projects in the right places, we oppose discrimination, inequality, abuse of power and the unsustainable use of our planetâ€™s resources. Counterbalance alone, however, is not enough. Our primary focus is achieving structural change. This is why we cooperate with innovative businesses, citizens and their organisations. We share a dream with them of sustainable economies and inclusive societies.
Hivos Foundation invites applications from registered companies for consideration as approved suppliers, service providers of goodsÂ and services in the following categories:
CATEGORY 1- SUPPLY OF GOODS- HFEA/SG/2020-2021
- SOG 1: Supply of General office Stationery.
- SOG 2: Supply of ICT Hardware, Software, Accessories and Consumables.
- SOG 3: Supply of Electric Appliances, Fittings and other related items.
CATEGORY 2- SERVICES-HFEA/PS/2020-2021
- SERV 1: Provision of Cleaning, Fumigation and Sanitary services.
- SERV 2: Provision of Courier services.
- SERV 3: Provision of Hotels, Conference and Accommodation services.
- SERV 4: Provision of Office Repairs and Renovations.
- SERV 5: Provision of Catering services.
- SERV 6: Provision of WAN and Internet Networking services.
CATEGORY 3-CONSULTANCY/SPECIALIZED SERVICES HFEA/CS/2020-2021
- CONSL1: Provision of Carbon Monitoring services.
- CONSL2: Provision of Communication Consulting services.
CATEGORY 3-COMMUNICATION Â SERVICES HFEA/CCS/2020-2021
- COMS1: Provision ofÂ Videography services.
- COMS 2: Provision of Creative Photography services.
- COMS 3: Provision of Infographics services.
- COMS 4: Documentary services.
- COMS 5: Provision of Editorial Printing services.
- COMS6: Provision of Branded Items.
You are required to fill in the following supplier pre-qualification document while submitting your bid(s).
The following documents will be reviewed as part of the received tender bids from all prospective companies, please see detailed list of requirements in “Supplier Pre-qualification Requirements Hivos 2020”:
i) Company Profile
ii) Tax Compliance Certificate of the Company
iii) Certificate of Incorporation for the Company:
- Audited financial reports for the past three years for the Company.
- Certification from relevant governing authority for the category bidding for.
- At least three (3) references of organisations in the development sphere for similar services rendered.
Bids indicating i) The Reference Number and ii) Category Heading should be sent in a sealed envelope and dropped in the Tender Box available at the below address office reception before 28 February, 2020 at 4:00pm. They should be addressed to:
The Procurement Pre-qualification Committee,
P.O. Box 19875-00202
ACS Plaza, Lenana Road,
Any Tender documents received after the above deadline shall be automatically rejected. Hivos reserves the right to accept or reject any application and is not bound to give reasons for its decisions.
For any inquiries please write to:
The Secretary, The Procurement Prequalification Committee, Hivos Foundation, P.O. Box 19875, 00202, ACS Plaza, Lenana Road, Nairobi, Kenya. Or email email@example.com
Please include a contact person for the company presenting the bid and their telephone number, as the winning bidders will be contacted by phone. Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.